Chicken Cacciatore Slow Cooker Style
Serves : 6
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 bottle (800g) pasta sauce
- 2 green capsicums, seeded and cubed
- 250g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
Preparation:15min › Cook:9hours › Ready in:9hours15min
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green capsicums, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.
Very easy to make but will add extra vegies next time - 27 May 2011
Altered ingredient amounts. I added a pack of frozen mixed vegies in the last hour rather than adding the capsicum. Also add a Bay Leaf to cook with the chicken as well. I served it with brown rice rather than pasta - delicious! - 03 Apr 2010
Something else. I added a splash of Balsamic vinager and fresh chopped parsley just before serving. - 23 Aug 2009