1 / 1 Picture by: 3girls
Delicious Spinach Dip
exclamation Queensland, Australia
- 1 packet of chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 250g sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1 30g packet of spring vegetable soup mix
Preparation:15min › Extra time:5min › Ready in:20min
- Put the spinach into a fine strainer and squeeze all the water out of it. If it is frozen, run hot water over it until it thaws. Place it on a chopping board and chop it into smaller pieces so that you don't have long strings of spinach in your dip.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, Miracle Whip and soup mix and stir until it is all mixed together and no lumps remain. Mix in the spinach. Keep in the fridge until serving. Serve in a small bowl with mini toasts all around or use your favorite crackers.
This was good except if you use non fat mayonaise it comes out really sweet. Overall the dip kindoff tasted like tuna. Weird. - 02 Jun 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!