1 / 1 Picture by:
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp strong red wine vinegar
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Place garlic and a small quantity of olive oil in blender. Combine at high speed.
- Feed potatoes into blender, piece by piece. Gradually add olive oil and vinegar, when all the oil has been absorbed, taste and, if necessary, correct seasoning by adding salt, pepper, or a little more vinegar.
- Empty garlic dip into a serving bowl.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!