1 / 1 Picture by: joshscrivener
- Shortcrust pastry
- 125g plain flour
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 1/2 level teaspoon baking powder
- 60g butter
- water as needed
- 2 cups mashed pumpkin
- 1 cup (155g) brown or raw sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon each of nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1/2 cup sultanas
Preparation:10min › Cook:45min › Ready in:55min
- Line a deep pie plate with shortcrust and flute the edge with thumb and finger.
- Combine all the other ingredients, mixing until perfectly blended. Pour into the pastry shell and bake 10 minutes in a hot oven (220C) then reduce the heat to moderate (180C) and continue baking till a knife will come clean and dry out of the centre of the pie.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!