Tasty Lamb Burgers
Serves : 4
- 500g lamb mince
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or other spice mix)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat the barbecue to high.
- Mix all ingredients together well and form into 4 patties.
- Lightly oil the barbecue plate. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until done.
Terrific recipe. Very tasty and easy. - 28 Sep 2011
Nice-especially so if you love lamb like we do. - 10 Mar 2009
Altered ingredient amounts. I didn't use the curry powder but added some dried oregano along with the cumin and the chillis. - 10 Mar 2009