Slow cooked pork
- 2 kilo pork belly
- 1 star anise
- 1.25 ltr coca cola
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup of apple puree
- 1/2 cup (125ml) HP sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) BBQ sauce
Preparation:30min › Cook:3hours10min › Ready in:3hours40min
- Place the pork, cola, star anise & cinnamon stick in a bench-top convection oven.
- Cook for 1 hour @140 degrees c. Turn and cook for another hour. Then remove pork, pat dry & drain the oven base.
- Mix puree & sauces in a bowl and brush onto both sides of the meat. Place wire stand in cooker & place the meat on top.
- Cook for 40 minutes @ 150c.
This was a nice recipe, just like a recipe which I have learned from gormandia sites. These are some of my favorite sites to view when I am looking for best foods to cook for my family. - 25 Jul 2012