Be the first to make this!
A lightly stir fried paua dish consisting of onions, garlic, red capsicums, white wine, slivers of mushrooms, cream and parsley with seasonings. Best served with a crispy salad.
8 paua, finely sliced
flour in plastic bag (a few tablespoons, just enough to coat the paua)
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 brown onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
2 x roasted red capsicums, sliced finely
4 white button mushrooms
handful of parsley, chopped
1/2 cup of good white wine
2 tablespoons cream
- Shake the paua in the flour - set aside
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and saute the onions and garlic until golden brown
- Shake excess flour off the paua and add to the pan - you may need to use a little more oil. Brown the slivers of paua.
- Add the red capsicum to the pan, stir a little then add the mushrooms. Continue to stir the ingredients in pan then add the wine.
- Add cream at the end together with a handful of parsley. Stir still heated and well combined.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate