Apricot Struesel Cake
A delicious apricot cake that can works equally well as a hot dessert or a moist cake. It also freezes well.
Be the first to make this!
For the base
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup (220g) sugar
2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
1/2 cup (90g) sultanas
1¼ cups (315ml) milk
1 large tin of apricots, drained
For the topping
1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
1/2 cup (125g) sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- To make the base; cream together the butter and sugar then mix rest of ingredients together and spread evenly into a large well greased and lined cake tin.
- Then lay the drained apricots over the base.
- In a bowl, mix together all the topping ingredients to make a crumble and sprinkle on top of the cake.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until it tests as done.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52