Soy Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 Tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 Tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 Tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
Preparation:5min › Ready in:5min
- Add sweet chilli, soy sauce and grated ginger into a bowl and mix with a fork or small whisk until well blended.
- Add sesame seeds and stir.
- Heat in microwave for 15 seconds or until warm (or desired temperature- this tastes great cold as well)
- The sauce will be a little spicy but if you like a bit more of a kick- add the extra chilli flakes to your desired taste.
If the sauce tastes too salty, add a bit more sweet chilli. If it is too sweet, add a bit more soy or ginger. Varieties of sweet chilli and soy sauces are all different so you may have to add a bit more here or there to get the desired taste.