1 / 1 Picture by: korgon23
Honey garlic chicken strips
Serves : 4
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey, melted or 2 tablespoons of plum jam
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 onion, sliced.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- butter for cooking
- 1 (500g) packet of spaghetti
Preparation:10min › Cook:14min › Extra time:8hours marinating › Ready in:8hours24min
- Mix all ingredients - excluding chicken and onion - in a bowl,then cut chicken into thin strips and add to the mixture. Mix the chicken thoroughly with the marinade, and leave in fridge over night.
- When you're ready to eat, cook the pasta in lots of boiling salted water according to packet directions.
- Melt butter in a fry pan, add the onions and cook until transparent. Add the chicken strips and cook until well browned and the juices are clear.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and mix through a little butter and salt and pepper to season. Serve chicken over pasta.
Really really yummy marinade. I didn't have it with spaghetti but with salad and veges. Cooked the chicken strips on kebabs. - 05 Mar 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!