Aussie Egg Mess Breakfast
Serves : 2
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms.
- 2 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomato.
- 4 large eggs.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup grated cheese of choice, e.g. cheddar, edam
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large frypan. Add the onion and capsicum; cook and stir until the onion is transparent, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and bacon, and cook 2 minutes more. Remove the frypan from the hotplate and place the vegetable-bacon mixture in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs into the same frypan. Cook and stir gently just until the eggs are soft. Stir the vegetable-bacon mixture into the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the eggs until firm. Remove the frypan from the hotplate and stir in the tomato and cheese.
Was very yummy. will do again. - 26 Sep 2010
Easy to make & delicious. of course i will have it again from time to time. - 02 Aug 2009
Love it! What a hit with my family. We'll never go back to boring old scrambled eggs again. Thanks. - 17 Apr 2009