Simple Dry Curry Chicken
A simple dry curry dish which I came up with from missing mum's home made curry which takes too much effort and time to make:-)
3 people made this
1 chicken breast halved
2 large potatoes
4 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tablespoons curry powder
4 red chillies, sliced (optional)
1 tsp salt
4 tbsp water
- Dice potatoes into 1cm cubes, dice chicken to desired size.
- Mix the soy sauce and curry powder and a dash of pepper and marinate the chicken in that as you cook the potatoes.
- Heat oil in pan, fry potatoes till cooked for about 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly so that the potatoes don't stick to the pan. Stir in chillies when potatoes are almost done, fry till fragrant.
- Add in chicken when potatoes are cooked, stir in 3 tbsps curry powder and 4 tbsps of water or more if too dry.
- Cook till the chicken is done - another 5-7 minutes.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 184.108.40.206