2 people made this
Cheese scrolls made with bread machine
1 1/3 cups (330ml) full cream milk
1 egg yolk
1 1/2 tablespoons oil
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
3 1/2 cups flour
2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
For the filling
1 1/2 - 2 cups grated cheese
1 tablespoon melted butter
Extra time:1hour rising ›
- Place milk, egg yolk, oil, salt, sugar, flour and yeast in bread machine and set to dough setting.
- Once dough stage in bread machine has completed, sprinkle flour on bench lay the dough on the floured bench and punch out air.
- Roll dough to approximately 30cm by 40cm rectangle.
- Brush melted butter onto dough leaving a 1cm edge.
- Crack desired amount of pepper onto buttered surface then sprinkle the cheese on the dough.
- Roll the dough up evenly to form a log, then cut the log into 2.5cm slices.
- Place slices into greased baking dish, cover with cling wrap and leave to rise for an hour in a warm place.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Once scrolls have risen cook in preheated oven until cheese and tops are golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate