1 person made this
This is a delicious fruity mousse with a great plum tang that makes good use of pre-stewed plums, especially handy during plum season.
3 teaspoons gelatine powder
1/2 cup (125ml) hot water
1/2 cup (125g) sugar
1 1/2 cups unsweetened cold stewed plums, de-stoned
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup (125ml) evaporated milk
Extra time:3hours chilling ›
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water.
- Dissolve sugar in gelatine mixture then stir in plums and lemon juice.
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- As mixture starts to thicken whisk evaporated milk until thick then mix into plum mixture.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Other fruits could be substituted for plums.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate