Tuna and Spinach Casserole
A combination of tuna, spinach, melted cheese and mashed potatoes! This is my boyfriend's all-time favourite.
Be the first to make this!
3 medium potatoes
1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
2 teaspoons salt
1 cube beef stock
400g English spinach
200g tinned tuna in spring water
1/2 medium onion, finely diced
3 tablespoons finely diced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons thickened cream
30g cheddar cheese, sliced thinly
extra grated cheese/parmesan
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C
- Boil potatoes until tender then mash without peeling the skin.
- Mix mashed potatoes with sour cream, salt and beef stock.
- Boil spinach (leaves only), set aside.
- Mix tuna with onion, garlic, salt, pepper and thickened cream.
- Prepare a 20cm diameter casserole dish.
- Place half of the mashed potato in the bottom until covering the base completely.
- Place thinly sliced cheddar cheese over the mashed potato.
- Place tuna over the cheese then spinach then the rest of the mashed potato to cover the tuna completely.
- Garnish with grated cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the potato and cheese surface looks golden brown.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168