1 / 1 Picture by:
Salami and Chilli Muffins
Serves : 12
- spray oil
- 2 cups (250g) self raising flour
- 1 cup finely diced salami
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1/3 cup diced parsley
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 cup (150ml) milk
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly spray a 12 hole muffin tray with oil.
- Sift flour into a large bowl.
- Stir in salami, parmesan, olives, parsley and chilli. Season to taste. In a jug combine milk, butter and egg.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Add milk mixture all at once. Mix lightly until just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the muffin tray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool in tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!