Salami and Chilli Muffins
Be the first to make this!
Yummy savoury muffins! These are good when made with extra hot salami or leave it out and use mild salami or ham for a child friendly version.
2 cups (250g) self raising flour
1 cup finely diced salami
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup pitted olives
1/3 cup diced parsley
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
1 cup (150ml) milk
80g butter, melted
1 egg, lightly whisked
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly spray a 12 hole muffin tray with oil.
- Sift flour into a large bowl.
- Stir in salami, parmesan, olives, parsley and chilli. Season to taste. In a jug combine milk, butter and egg.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Add milk mixture all at once. Mix lightly until just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the muffin tray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool in tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate