Tangy, sweet, French style carrots. Great as a side dish with the great contrasting colours of the orange carrot and green beans.
Be the first to make this!
1 large carrot, peeled
green beans, optional
butter, to taste
lemon juice, a squirt from the bottle or freshly squeezed, to taste
honey, a drizzle, to taste
fresh tarragon, a few sprigs, to taste
- Use the vegetable peeler to cut the carrot into thin strips. Top and tail the beans and cut into pieces.
- Place vegetables in a microwave-safe container. Add butter, lemon juice, honey and some fresh tarragon.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes until the carrots and beans are cooked to your taste.
- Toss before serving to make sure all are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Arrange on plate and pour remaining sauce over the top.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52