Easy Chicken Carbonara
1 person made this
A quick, easy and delicious version of an old classic. The chicken is well matched with the creamy sauce made from evaporated milk and tinned soup.
500g diced chicken breasts
3 bacon rashers, diced
2 teaspoons oil
1 (400g) tin cream of chicken soup
1 (200g) tin evaporated milk
1 small bunch shallots, optional
cheese, grated, to serve
- Fry bacon and chicken in hot oil until chicken is golden brown. Drain oil if necessary.
- Cook fettuccini in separate saucepan.
- Add soup and evaporated milk to chicken and bacon then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir through cooked pasta & shallots if desired.
- Spoon into bowls and top with diced parsley and grated cheese to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate