1 / 1 Picture by:
Easy Chicken Carbonara
- 500g diced chicken breasts
- 3 bacon rashers, diced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 (400g) tin cream of chicken soup
- 1 (200g) tin evaporated milk
- 500g fettuccini
- 1 small bunch shallots, optional
- parsley, diced
- cheese, grated, to serve
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Fry bacon and chicken in hot oil until chicken is golden brown. Drain oil if necessary.
- Cook fettuccini in separate saucepan.
- Add soup and evaporated milk to chicken and bacon then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir through cooked pasta & shallots if desired.
- Spoon into bowls and top with diced parsley and grated cheese to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!