1 / 1 Picture by:
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chilli Beans
Serves : 10
- 150 g chopped onion
- 1 large tin (800g) diced tomato
- 1 tin (415g) Sanitarium Vegetarian Casserole Mince
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco or any hot sauce
- 4 teaspoons hot chilli paste
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 large tins (750g) red kidney beans
Preparation:5min › Cook:8hours › Ready in:8hours5min
- Turn slow cooker on to low. Put all the ingredients into the slow cooker in the above order, stirring once after adding all the seasoning and once after adding the beans.
- Cook in slow cooker for 8 hours.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!