Easy Chocolate Pavlovas
This is a very easy, three ingredient chocolate pavlova that does not have a lot of the extra ingredients. Serve with a good dollop of cream with sliced strawberries or banana to serve.
2 people made this
3 egg whites
3/4 cup (185g) caster sugar
1 tablespoon cocoa
- Whisk egg whites for 5 minutes.
- Add caster sugar and mix on medium until it becomes thickish or makes peeks when pulling spoon out of mixture. This can take 25 minutes depending on your mixer
- Fold in the cocoa.
- Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in 125 degree C oven for 40 minutes.
- Let cool then add a good dollop of cream with sliced strawberries or banana to serve.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
This was great for only having 3 ingredients!
06 May 2013
User's IP: 184.108.40.206