1 / 1 Picture by: happycooker
Mini Mushroom & Goat Cheese Tarts
- 1 sheets puff pastry
- 40g butter
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60g goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons finely diced parsley
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to a hot 200 degrees C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Cut pastry into 8 squares. Prick in several places with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden pressing flat halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium frying pan on high. Saute mushrooms and garlic for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
- Top pastry squares with mushroom mixture and goat cheese. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!