Mini Mushroom & Goat Cheese Tarts
1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
24 people made this
This is a great little entree; ideal for a romantic meal for 2. If you don't have goat cheese, feta is a rather tasty substitute.
1 sheets puff pastry
100g mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
60g goat cheese, crumbled
4 tablespoons finely diced parsley
- Preheat oven to a hot 200 degrees C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Cut pastry into 8 squares. Prick in several places with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden pressing flat halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium frying pan on high. Saute mushrooms and garlic for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
- Top pastry squares with mushroom mixture and goat cheese. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate