Muffin Pineapple Pizzas
This is a quick recipe and great for kids to make too. It is a really good one for catering for many different tastes.
Be the first to make this!
8 English muffins
1 (180g) tin tomato paste
1 (400g) tin pineapple pieces
200g ham or bacon
200g cheese, grated
- Cut the English muffin in halves. These will be the pizza bases.
- Spread the tomato paste on the muffin. You can put on as little or as much as you like.
- Scatter the pineapple pieces and ham on the surface. This part is totally versatile; you can use pretty much anything you like on your pizza. My favour is pineapple, chicken and ham.
- Top with some grated cheese.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted to the way you like it.
- Enjoy this quick and easy meal.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168