Be the first to make this!
Great way to use up leftover spaghetti bolognaise sauce in a colourful, easy and tasty stuffed capsicum.
2 red or green capsicums
2 cups spaghetti sauce, leftovers or jarred
1/3 cup (60g) rice
1/3 cup grated cheese
1 teaspoon oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Slice the capsicums in half longways then lightly coat the skin sides in oil.
- Cook rice according to packet directions.
- Combine spaghetti sauce with rice then put mixture inside capsicum halves.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the capsicums are tender.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate