Sweet Beef Stir Fry
This recipe is for those who like it mild! Feel free to throw in more chilli and/or Tabasco if you want to spice it up a bit.
Be the first to make this!
450g fresh hokkien noodles
1 dash sesame oil
4 red hot chillies, finely diced
1 pinch Chinese stir fry spice, to taste
1 dash Tabasco sauce, to taste
500g beef strips
3 tablespoons blue gum honey
2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
3 eschallots, diced
2 medium carrots, julienne
1/4 green capsicum, julienne
100g fresh baby corn
100g snow peas, top and tailed
- Soak and drain noodles according to packet instructions; set aside.
- Heat oil, chilli, spices and Tabasco in a wok.
- Mix in beef, honey and tamari. Stir fry until browned.
- Add all veggies except snow peas, keep tossing for a couple of minutes.
- Add snow peas and stir fry for another minute.
- Add noodles and stir fry on high for a couple of minutes.
- Scoop and serve with sesame seeds for garnish.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124