Easy Apricot Chicken
This is an easy and tasty apricot chicken with a little bit of prep then into the oven until cooked to perfection.
11 people made this
1 onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup (250ml) beef stock
2 tablespoons red wine
1 teaspoon cornflour
cracked pepper, to taste
2 chicken breast, cut to however you like
2 cups (500ml) apricot nectar
rice or mashed potato, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Using a frypan heat the butter then add the sugar and onion cooking until it is brown.
- Add in part of stock and reduce.
- Add the wine and reduce.
- Keep adding the stock until the onion is reduced and becoming a pasta.
- Add in the chicken and sear lightly until covered with onion stock paste.
- Remove chicken and place into a casserole dish scraping out all the juices and onion into the dish.
- Using the frypan to heat apricot nectar then add the cornflour heating until the mixture is thicker.
- Poor thickened nectar over chicken and bake for 45 minutes. Serve with either rice or mash potato.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168