- 185g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (60g) icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) plain flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup (60g) custard powder, sifted
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- few drops vanilla essence
- 1 large passionfruit, pulped
Preparation:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Line a biscuit tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter and icing sugar then stir in sifted flour and custard powder. Scoop out the mixture with a teaspoon and roll in into walnut-sized small balls and place on the biscuit tray. With a fork gently press down on each ball so the prongs leave indentations.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Don't let biscuits brown, as they will be overcooked. Allow to cool.
- To make the icing: mix all icing ingredients together, adjust for taste or consistency. Ice the bottom of one biscuits and sandwich two biscuits together to serve.
i absolutely LOVE melting moments!! and they are just soo easy to make!! the iceing i use is just some butter, iceing mixture, and some vanilla essance, it works like a dream!! theese are SOOO addictive!! - 30 May 2011
These are very easy to make although the melting moments from my childhood seem sweeter in my memory....I didn't make the icing though I am sure it would make them so much sweeter and better. - 15 Jan 2009
Used different ingredients. i didnt use the custard powder, instead i used a little more butter ;P, and i added vanilla essance to the biscuit mix. - 30 May 2011