1 / 1 Picture by: Victoria68
Baked Bacon and Mushroom Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 chicken breast fillets, bone in and skin on
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 slices streaky bacon
- 40g mushrooms, halved
- 4 tablespoons thickened cream
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour10min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Pour melted butter into a 23x33cm baking dish. Add chicken, skin side down; sprinkle with salt and garlic. Turn chicken over, season, and lay bacon slices on top. Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm. Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!