1 / 1 Picture by: mommyluvs2cook
Vegetarian Avocado Wraps
- 3 avocados - peeled, stone removed and mashed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 corn or flour tortillas
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- deli jalapeno chillies, drained and chopped (to tate)
Preparation:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl, mix avocados, onions and garlic.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminium foil, and place in the oven 2 to 5 minutes until heated through.
- Spread tortillas with the avocado mixture, and fold into a wrap. Garnish with coriander and sprinkle with jalapeno chillies.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!