1 / 1 Picture by: MrBIP
Fiery Asparagus and Chicken Penne
- 500g dried penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 375g skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 375g asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 60g freshly grated parmesan
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Cook penne according to packet instructions. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken until firm and lightly browned; remove from pan.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to the frying pan. Gently cook garlic, asparagus and crushed chillies in oil until asparagus is tender. Stir in chicken, and cook for 2 minutes to blend the flavours. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta with chicken and asparagus mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!