1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 210-g tin red salmon, drained
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 2½ cups Mornay sauce
- Paprika and parsley sprigs, to garnish
Preparation:25min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hour5min
- Prepare the Mornay sauce.
- Break the red salmon into chunks, sprinkle with the lemon juice and arrange in a single layer in four heatproof dishes.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the salmon and cook under a moderately hot grill until golden brown and bubbling hot. Garnish each dish with a sprinkling of paprika and parsley sprigs.
- Serve with hot buttered toast as a snack, or with cooked rice and a green salad as a main course.
Mornay sauce is simply a béchamel sauce thickened with Parmesan and Swiss cheeses. Click here for the recipe.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!