1 / 1 Picture by:
Salmon & pasta salad
- 300g penne
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yoghurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (415g) salmon, drained
- 1 cup cooked peas
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to the packet directions, until firm-tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add the salmon and peas.
- Drain the pasta, add to the bowl, and toss.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!