Artichoke and Onion Bruschetta
- 185g tinned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 90g grated pecorino cheese
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 baguette, cut into 1cm thick slices
Preparation:5min › Cook:2min › Ready in:7min
- Preheat grill.
- In a medium bowl, mix artichoke hearts, cheese, red onion and mayonnaise. Top baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking tray.
- Grill for 2 minutes or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.
Something else. I toasted the slices of baguette in the oven as though making Melba Toast and then rubbed the warm toast with a cut clove of garlic before adding the topping. - 02 Dec 2008
Eazy, tasty, everybody liked it. - 08 Sep 2010