1 / 1 Picture by:
Peach Tea Frappé
Serves : 6
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 medium peaches
- 1 cup apple cranberry juice (no added sugar)
- 1½ tablespoons caster sugar, or to taste
Preparation:5min › Cook:2min › Ready in:7min
- Steep the tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags. Cool.
- Make a nick in the lines of the peaches. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and drop peaches in the water for 30 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of iced water. Peel off skin and chop peaches.
- Place peaches, tea, apple cranberry juice and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth. Taste for sweetness.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Stir before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!