Pasta with No-Cook Vegetable Sauce
Serves : 4
- 250 g fusilli
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 5 mm dice
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, seeded and cut into 5 mm dice
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 5 mm dice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Preparation:15min › Cook:12min › Ready in:27min
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente, following packet instructions.
- Combine the zucchini, capsicum, tomato, oil, basil, salt, pepper and parmesan in a large serving bowl.
- Drain pasta. Add to vegetables in bowl. Toss to combine.
You can try any combination of vegetables and herbs that you want for a pasta sauce. Sauté them in a little olive oil, add stock for liquid and sprinkle with parmesan. Try the following combinations: rocket, leeks, broccoli and tarragon; eggplant, broccoli rabe, garlic and thyme; green beans, sugar snap peas, fennel and parsley.