1 / 1 Picture by:
Mexican prawn sauté
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 pickled pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 500 g large green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 cups (300 g) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add capsicum, pepper and garlic, and cook for 5 minutes or until capsicum is tender.
- Add prawns. Sprinkle with turmeric and ground coriander, and toss to combine. Add corn, and cook for 3 minutes or until prawns are cooked through and corn tender.
- Stir in chopped coriander and lime juice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!