Tagliatelle with salmon
1 person made this
Very fine and easy Italian pasta dish.
400g tagliatelle pasta
2 sticks celery, finely chopped
1 medium size carrot, finely chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
100 ml dry white wine
200 ml thickened cream
350g pink salmon fillets
1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in slightly salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a large frypan and cook carrot and celery over medium heat until soft; add wine and cream and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- While that is simmering, season the salmon with salt and pepper as desired; heat butter in a separate frypan and cook salmon until done.
- Add the pasta and the salmon to the sauce and toss.
- Sprinkle with dill before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate