1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 1 cake
- 150g soft margarine
- 150g light muscovado sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 400g jar fruit mince
- 50g glace cherries
- 125g currants
- 50g whole almonds, chopped
Preparation:15min › Cook:1hour30min › Ready in:1hour45min
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C and grease and line a cake tin.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and beat for 1 minute until thoroughly combined. Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. The cake should be shrinking slightly from the sides of the tin.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!