This fresh-tasting pasta salad combines warm cooked chicken with rocket, zucchini, cherry tomatoes and mixed chopped herbs.
• Coarsely grate 2 carrots.
• Roughly chop 3 celery stalks.
• Finely slice 3 spring onions.
• Arrange leaves of 1 head iceberg lettuce on a serving platter and top with vegetables.
• Whisk 2 tablespoons lime juice, 4 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 teaspoon sugar and salt, pepper and sambal oelek or Chinese chili paste to taste in a small bowl. Stir into salad.
• Cut 500 g chicken breast fillets into strips. Sauté in vegetable oil until golden brown. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon lime juice. Add to salad.