1 / 1 Picture by: Janet Mitchell
Chinese Chicken Salad
Serves : 4
- 250g spaghetti or linguine
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 375g cooked shredded chicken breast
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, slivered
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Preparation:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to the packet directions, until firm-tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ginger and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Toss with the chicken, carrots, capsicum and spring onions.
- Drain the pasta well and toss with the chicken mixture.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!