Quick Naan Bread Pizza
Be the first to make this!
This is a great version of pizza using naan bread. It's even better if you use garlic naan, but pita bread works as well.
4 small naan breads (plain or otherwise, about 10cm diameter).
140g tomato paste
freshly chopped (or dried) basil
1-2 minced garlic cloves
salt and pepper
- Put the grill on a medium heat.
- Arrange the naan breads on a piece of tin foil on a baking tray.
- Prick a number of holes with a fork in the naan breads (to the middle - not all the way through). This will help the bread to soak up the juices when it cooks.
- Dice the tomatoes and place in a bowl.
- Mix in the tomato puree, the basil, a good dash of olive oil, the garlic (as much as you like!) and lemon juice.
- Stir the ingredients well, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the tomato mixture on the breads.
- Cover the tomato mixture with shredded mozzarella.
- Place the breads under the grill until the breads are hot and the mozzarella melts (around 20 minutes).
Write a review
Click on stars to rate