Baked mushroom with tarragon and taleggio
Be the first to make this!
Large mushrooms baked with tarragon butter and taleggio. If you cant find taleggio you can use any soft cheese.
200g Taleggio cheese (sliced, rind removed)
75g butter (softened)
8 large flat or Portabello mushrooms
small bunch (10g) fresh tarragon
freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Chop the tarragon finely.
- In a bowl, mix together the tarragon and the butter with a fork.
- Place the mushrooms onto a baking tray lined with foil and divide the butter between the mushrooms, so that it sits in the open cups.
- Grind some black pepper onto the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C and baste the mushrooms halfway through with any escaped butter.
- After 15 minutes placed the sliced taleggio onto the mushrooms and bake for another 10-15 minutes until starting to brown.
- Serve with bread for mopping up the juices.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate