All-in-one stuffed baked potatoes
Be the first to make this!
Baked potatoes, jacket potatoes whatever you want to call them. An easy snack, lunch or dinner. I have included 2 of my favourite fillings
2 large potatoes
1 small tin of baked beans
1 small tin of tuna in spring water
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
200g mature cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat the oven onto 180 degrees C.
- Poke a skewer straight through the middle of each potato and take out again Put potatoes on a baking tray and bake for approx 45 minutes or till cooked.
- While these are cooking, drain the tuna and grate the cheese.
- In one oven-proof dish or plate/bowl put the tuna, mayonaise, half of the cheese and 1 tablespoon of butter, and in another - the baked beans, half of the cheese and the other tablespoon of butter.
- After 45 minutes, take the potatoes out of the oven and cut a hole across the top of each one, big enough to fit a teaspoon through.
- Carefully spoon the inside of one potato into one dish and the other into the other dish, leaving the skin intact.
- Mix together the ingredients in each dish.
- Put as much as possible of the contents of each dish back into the potato it came from, using the teaspoon.
- Put the potatoes and the rest of the fillings in the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Dish up the rest of the fillings onto separate plates, and then place the relevant potato on top and cut open to eat.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate