1 / 1 Picture by:
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Balls
Serves : 20
- 6 plain, sweet or digestive biscuits
- 150g milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
Preparation:30min › Extra time:1hour chilling › Ready in:1hour30min
- Crush biscuits finely in a bag using a rolling pin and empty into a bowl.
- Melt one third of the chocolate with the peanut butter and syrup either in a pot over low heat or in the microwave. (Take care not to burn the chocolate.)
- Add this mixture to the crushed biscuit and mix well until it holds its shape when pressed.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and place in the fridge on a baking tray until hard.
- Melt remaining chocolate and roll balls to coat completely before returning to fridge to set.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!