Peanut Butter and Chocolate Balls
3 people made this
These little chocolate peanut butter balls are chewy and crunchy and ideal to make with your kids, as long as they can wait for them to chill!
6 plain, sweet or digestive biscuits
150g milk chocolate
3 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon golden syrup
Extra time:1hour chilling ›
- Crush biscuits finely in a bag using a rolling pin and empty into a bowl.
- Melt one third of the chocolate with the peanut butter and syrup either in a pot over low heat or in the microwave. (Take care not to burn the chocolate.)
- Add this mixture to the crushed biscuit and mix well until it holds its shape when pressed.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and place in the fridge on a baking tray until hard.
- Melt remaining chocolate and roll balls to coat completely before returning to fridge to set.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate