1 / 1 Picture by:
Basic Chocolate Icing
Serves : 12
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 225g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk (if needed)
Preparation:8min › Ready in:8min
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the milk, and beat on high speed until smooth and fluffy. Add the milk only if the icing is too stiff.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!