1 / 1 Picture by: pantryprincess
Strawberry Mint Ice Cream Seduction
- 250g strawberries, quartered
- 6 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 250ml thickened cream, whipped
- 4 fresh mint leaves to garnish
Preparation:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- Mix the strawberries and mint in a bowl.
- Combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer about 3 minutes or until mixture reaches a thin syrup consistency. Cool 5 minutes.
- Drizzle syrup over the strawberries and mint and toss gently. Divide strawberries into four serving cups. Top each with ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Garnish with a mint leaf.
This would also be divine served over meringue nests.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!