Fettucine with Blue Cheese Sauce
1 / 1
33 people made this
Fettuccine is cooked then mixed with a blue cheese sauce containing zucchini, white wine, garlic and cream, serve sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley.
2 tablespoons butter
1 large zucchini, sliced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup (125ml) white wine
125g blue cheese, crumbled
1 1/2 cups (375ml) thickened cream
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons diced fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Stir in the zucchini and garlic then cook until the zucchini is tender.
- Stir in wine, blue cheese, cream and pepper; simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to boil. Add fettuccini and cook until tender; about 6 to 8 minutes. Drain, rinse under warm water and drain again.
- Return pasta to the saucepan and toss with sauce over low heat.
- Serve with Parmesan and parsley sprinkled over the top.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate