1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Bloody Mary mix
Serves : 12
- 1 1/2 litres tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons celery or plain salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Tabasco or other hot chilli sauce
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Combine all ingredients in a large bottle or jug. Secure the lid and shake, or stir to mix until well blended. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!