1 / 1 Picture by: Fit&Healthy Mom
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup (200ml) brandy
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry red wine
- 1 can (375ml) soft drink of your choice
- 1 cup (250ml) orange juice
Preparation:15min › Extra time:2hours chilling › Ready in:2hours15min
- Slice the orange, lemon, and lime into thin rounds and place in a jug with the chopped apple and pineapple. Pour in the brandy and refrigerate for 2 hours. Chill the bottle of red wine, soft drink and orange juice at the same time.
- Gently crush the fruits with a spoon, then stir in the red wine, soft drink, and orange juice. Add additional brandy or orange juice to taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!