1 / 1 Picture by:
- 4 cups (1 litre) orange juice
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup amaretto liqueur
- 4 chocolate wafers
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the orange juice, apples and cinnamon. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Scoop ice cream into serving dishes. Spoon apples over ice cream, and drizzle with Grand Marnier and amaretto liqueur. Garnish with a chocolate wafer stuck in the ice cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!