Creamy Potato and Bacon Salad
- 2kg coliban potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 6 rashers smoked bacon
- 1 cup (300g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender; drain. Cool in cold water; drain.
- Cook the bacon in a oiled small frying pan until crisp. Remove from the pan; chop into small pieces. Cool.
- Combine the potatoes, bacon, mayonnaise and parsley in a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper; toss gently.
DELICIOUS!!! We had this and added 2 boiled eggs and a couple of teaspoons of wholegrain mustard to mine for Christmas lunch this year! Yummy!! - 26 Dec 2010
Altered ingredient amounts. I added 2 boiled eggs and a couple of teaspoons of wholegrain mustard to mine too. - 26 Dec 2010